|Job Title : Sales Associate - Part Time|
|Job Description : Jennings Music & Education Center is seeking a Sales Associate. |
Jennings Music & Education Center has been serving the music education needs of our community for over 30 years by providing quality instruction on virtually all instruments and voice. We are a family-centered business dedicated to enriching the musical experience of the entire family by offering a fun, rewarding and educational service that you can benefit from for a lifetime.
JMEC is a full service music store offering Music Lessons for most instruments, Instrument Rentals, Repairs and sales of instruments and accessories. Keep in mind before you apply that working at a music store is not sitting around and playing instruments all day. There is little time for that.
The sales associate must have the abilities to:
1. Interface with customers in a positive way while assisting with purchases and/or questions regarding services.
2. Multi-task, managing multiple customers at a time.
3. Learn basic principles of all instrument types including fretted instruments, band, orchestra and percussion.
4. Learn to complete minor repairs and adjustments to instruments such as tuning and string changes.
5. Use a computer and multiple applications that service different lines of business, and assist customers with customer facing portals and website.
6. Learn and follow business processes and procedures to ensure proper documentation.
7. Process sales in a POS system and accurately and efficiently count change.
8. Stock shelves and document out of stock items for reorders.
9. Lift up to 20 pounds.
Sales associates must be:
1. Courteous, kind and patient.
2. Interested in helping customers learn about music and begin or continue their music journey.
3. Encouraging to students and customers who are learning.
4. Eager to learn all aspects of music.
|Salary : Hourly|
|Contact Info : Complete Online Application|