- Name: Gail Crouch
- Instruments: Violin, Suzuki
- Years Teaching: 18
- Education: Gail Crouch has been teaching for almost twenty years. Her keen understanding of the Suzuki Method and own extensive performing experience make her the ideal educator for any student. Institute: Book 1, Book 2, Book 3 and the Practicum (Each is a 5 day, 8 hour class) observed for 4 years. Over 150 hours of training with 250 hours of observation.
- Experience: In her experience, Gail has had countless numbers of students, many of whom have gone on to lead successful lives forever touched by music. Celtic Cross (Irish, Scottish and Australian folk music) New Southern Lace (Celtic Music, Old Time tunes, Gospel and Songs of the South) Caven Girls (Celtic and Contemporary Music, Cast of Georgia Renaissance Fest. 2003) Sgian Duhb (Skeen Doo) Celtic Rock Band.
- Objective: Gail bases her educational program off of the Suzuki Method. Dr. Shinichi Suzuki was a violinist, educator, philosopher and humanitarian. Suzuki based his approach on the belief that "Musical ability is not an inborn talent but an ability which can be developed. Any child who is properly trained can develop musical ability, just as all children develop the ability to speak their mother tongue. The potential of every child is unlimited." Dr. Suzuki's goal was not simply to develop professional musicians, but to nurture loving human beings and help develop each child's character through die study of music. Gail believes that music plays a crucial role in the cognitive, emotional, and physical development of students. Music is a universal language that everyone speaks, and she believes that everyone should have access to trained professionals willing to teach this wonderful language.
- View Availability: Schedule and Register Today