- Name: Daniel Timbol
- Instruments: Violin, Saxophone
- Years Teaching: 13
- Education: Bachelor of Music in Music Education, December 2003 University of Georgia, Athens Brother of Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Fraternity for College Band Members Member of National Society of Collegiate Scholars.
- Experience: Performed in Redcoats, Symphony Band, jazz combos, saxophone quartets/ ensemble, and Men’s Glee Club Studied saxophone with Kenneth Fischer, Jason Wallace, and Ruth Colegrove Studied string methods with Clinton “Skip” Taylor.
- Objective: Musical goals, and as well as to expose them to new possibilities.
- View Availability: Schedule and Register Today