- Name: Dana Long
- Instruments: Piano, Vocal
- Years Teaching: 10
- Education: Dana earned a Bachelor of Music Education degree from The University of Georgia with a vocal concentration. She has also been playing piano since she was a child. She is a state certified Music Educator in the State of Georgia.
- Experience: Dana has been teaching music since 1995 in various settings, including private piano and voice instruction both at home and at Jennings Music, directing children’s church choirs , and teaching general/choral music in public school classrooms. Dana has also been singing and performing in choirs and on stage for many years. She has performed in musicals at Due West UMC, Epidemic Theatre Group, and The Cherokee Theater Company, She has been a choir member at East Cobb UMC for most of her life and sings with the Cobb Community Summer Singers. She also played alto saxophone in the bands at Sprayberry HS and in the Redcoat Marching Band at The University of Georgia.
- Objective: To help the student become musically independent, to enjoy music, and to develop a skill they can enjoy throughout their lives.
- View Availability: Schedule and Register Today