- Instruments: Violin, Viola, Mandolin
- Years Teaching: 1
- Education: Brittany Thayer began playing violin in 6th grade and started taking lessons in sixth grade as well. Over the years, she has been taught by Ying Zhou for two years and the remaining years of middle school and high school by Marla Feeney (who is taught by Oliver Steiner who was taught by Nathan Milstein).
- Experience: Brittany has participated in Cobb County Honor Orchestra for four years. She has also been a member of Georgia Youth Symphony Orchestra (GYSO) under Dr. Alexander for three years. She has been to Encore! Music Camp at Emory University and to the University of Georgia Summer Music Institute. Currently, Brittany is a sophomore at Kennesaw State University studying violin performance under Helen Kim (taught by Dorothy DeLay). She participates in studio classes under Helen and chamber ensembles every semester. She is also a member of Kennesaw State University's Symphony Orchestra as co-principle second violin. She spends a majority of her time privately teaching and practicing.
- Objective: Aspire to be the best musician that you can be, concepts of short and long term goals, effective practicing and time management, independence, and find joy in music.
- View Availability: Schedule and Register Today